Specially developed for laboratories and healthcare facilities, the gako UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner offers UV-C sterilization, HEPA filters for particles, an extended wiping function and a remote control.
Cleaning floor surfaces is an important daily operation in laboratories and healthcare facilities to avoid cross-contamination and ensure safety. This process should ensure that the cleaning is carried out efficiently, accurately and with the desired results. This process must be validated to ensure that the results meet the requirements.
Cleaning and wiping are part of this process. External service providers and / or their own staff tie up time and costs and, moreover, a reproducible guarantee is rarely given. It makes sense to clean twice a day, which takes about 1 hour per process.
In the following effectiveness study it was shown that the cleaning of floor surfaces with the help of the gako UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner is not only economical but above all efficient and reproducible:
Effectiveness study of the gako UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner
With the help of UV-C light (wavelength 253.7nm) viruses, bacteria, germs and molds are killed to 99.9%. In addition, the integrated HEPA filter catches further contaminating particles and helps to ensure that sucked-up particles are not released back into the environment.
Furthermore, the mop function offers additional safety when disinfecting floor surfaces by adding appropriate liquid cleaning agents.
The 4 different cleaning modes allow adaptation to the individual environmental conditions and thus meet the needs of the user.
Technical data of the gako UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
- Professional UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner suitable for laboratories and healthcare facilities, etc.
- Repeatable cleaning mode to ensure that all floor surfaces are covered and to comply with work instructions for cleaning.
- Disinfection of the floor surfaces with UV-C light (wavelength 253.7nm)
- Intelligent dust detection and wiping function with liquid cleaning agents
- Function to schedule cleaning intervals
- LED display with touch function
- Powerful battery - up to 90 minutes!
- Drives back to the charging station independently
- With HEPA filter and removable and easy-to-clean dust container
- With remote
- The suction power automatically adapts to the floor surface
- 4 different modes to meet the application needs (Spot, Zig-Zag, Edge and Scheduled)
- Notes on ending the cleaning program or in the event of error messages
- Dimensions (DxH) 340x85 mm
- Weight 2,8 kg
- Warranty 1 year
- gako UV-C Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Charging station
- Connection cable
- Water tank
- 2 Mop attachments
- HEPA filter
- Cleaning brush
- 2 Side brushes and 2 spare brushes
This is not a medical device.