Book your maintenance directly here online!
Every 5.000 working hours you should exchange the UV-C lamps of your gako UV-C Air Sterilizer to assure its effectiveness - this should always be done by a trained technician.
Of course we support you in this matter as well - with our All-In-Maintenance (only available within the EU):
- You will receive an original shipping box.
- You pack your gako UV-C Air Sterilizer inside the original shipping box.
- We organize the pick-up via UPS.
- In our factory we maintain your gako UV-C Air Sterilizer:
- Exchange of the 5 UV-C lamps
- Inner cleaning of the device
- Check of operation and quality
- Preparing for secure return
- Your device will be returned within 5 working days after warehouse entrance latest.
This is how your device will be ready to use again to dynamically disinfect the air in your rooms.
More details about the gako UV-C Air Sterilizer:
The mobile UV-C Air Sterilizer for rooms up to 135m3
Suitable for dynamic disinfection of air in pharmacies, medical examination rooms, waiting rooms, hospitals, food and pharmaceutical entities, class rooms, offices, etc.
- Illuminated switch
- Manually controlled disinfection process
- air circulation via silent fan
- ozonfree UV-C light (wavelength 253,7 nm) with a long lifespan improves the microbial load in the air from viruses, bacteria, germs and molds
- Quiet castors, easy to move
- Can be placed against a wall to save space thanks to the unique design with side air inlet and central air outlet
Technical key data of the gako UV-C Air Sterilizer:
- Air disinfection with the help of UV-C light (wavelength 253,7 nm)
- UV-C light kills 99,9% of airborne viruses ab
- Airflow 800 m3/h – suitable for rooms up to 135 m3
- very quiet < 55dB
- ozonfree halogen lamps
- safe continuous use (there is no need to clean filters daily)
- simple Plug&Play
- mobile use via casters
This is not a medical device.